Best Meat Grinders of 2019Reviews and Buying Guide
The meat grinder is an essential tool to have in your kitchen appliance collection. If you are tired of buying the processed meat packaged in plastic wraps from the supermarket, then you can get fresh stock of ground meat from the butchers.
However, if you prefer to mince your meat at home, then a meat grinder is the tool you are going to need. Meat grinders are used to mince the pieces of meat.
The meat pieces are inserted in the machine through a tube. A turn screw is used to push the meat through the cutting plate. You can determine the size of the cut pieces of meat. You can get both chunky or beautiful pieces after grinding. Once the grinding is done, meat is pushed out of the grinder.
Grinders are available in both electric and manual models. The type of grinder you need to buy depends completely on how often you are going to use it and what quantities of meat you plan to mince.
If you are planning to buy a new grinder this year, then you’re at the right place. In this article, we will discuss the best meat grinders review of 2020.
5 Best Meat Grinders of 2020 – Reviews
In the best meat grinders review we are going to tell you about best meat grinders online that you can consider before making the final purchase.The meat grinders are excellent for ground meat, sausages and vegetables. Cookie doughs are processed through the grinder to get the best texture and shape before baking.
You can make the paste of dried fruits for cakes and cookies by using the meat grinder. There is a wide range of tasks that you can perform with the best meat mincers.
STX International STX-3000-TF Turboforce 3 Speed Electric Meat Grinder
- Versatility: STX 3000 TF Turboforce has a three-speed engine, 3000 Watt power, stuffing tubes for sausages, and three cutting blades
- Strong: it is built from cast aluminium, makes it highly durable and strong
- It is easy to use, assemble and disassemble for cleanups.
- Extremely durable and lightweight body
- This machine is not dishwasher friendly. You have to hand wash each part after grinding. It can be annoying for some customers.
- It has an impressive 3000 Watt output. It makes it possible to grind large quantities of meat at the fastest speed.
- 3-speed engines
- It offers a large number 12 grinding plate; these large plates usually don’t get clogged.
- The machine weighs around 12 pounds only.
- You get three types of grinding plates – fine, medium and coarse
- It comes with a set of three cutting blades to get the most elegant pieces of meat
- You get a sausage tube attachments to give you high-quality ground meat for sausages
- You get a one year warranty with this product
KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder Attachment
- If you already own a KitchenAid stand mixer, then this equipment can allow you to grind food.
- It is a cheaper alternative than buying a separate food grinder.
- It is easy to use and clean afterwards.
- It can grind 2 ½ pounds of meat within 10 minutes.
- Although the body is sturdy but made of plastic. It won’t last long enough.
- The food grinder attachment is compatible only with KitchenAid food mixer. you can’t use this machine if you don’t own the mixer.
- This machine includes a set of stomper, coarse and fine plates for mincing the meat, firm fruits and vegetables
- It comes with a 1-year limited hassle-free replacement warranty.
- You can also get an optional food strainer for sauces and jams/jelly.
- It is designed to fit all sorts of KitchenAid Stand Mixers. You can use it with the old mixers as well.
Gourmia GMG525 Meat Grinder
- Extra strong material is used to build the body
- You get three different cutting plates
- Easy to use and clean
- 1000 Watt power output
- It is slightly expensive compared to similar products in the market.
- It comes with the locking gear
- Grinder head
- 3-way safety switch
- Stainless steel cutting blade
- The fine, coarse and medium cutting blade
- Food pusher is provided
- The heavy duty food tray is provided
- Has a restart switch
Sunmile SM-G31 ETL Meat Grinder
- This meat grinder is quite inexpensive compared to other brands
- You get pasta attachments to create a variety of noodles
- You have to cut meat in small chunks to avoid jams
- Not enough output if you are using it to create a large quantity of minced meat
- You get top quality and high hygiene standards with this product
- This Sunmile SM-G31 ETL has a maximum power capacity of 800W
- It comes with a set of detachable aluminium tube, screws and blades for high efficiency.
- You can make up to 150 lbs of meat per hour.
Weston Pro Series 22 Electric Meat Grinders, 1-HP – 750 Watts
- Stainless steel built
- All-metal internal gear
- Grinds large quantity of meat quickly
- Reverse function
- Has 3 sausage stuffing tubes and accessories
- The instruction manual is provided
- Since this meat grinder is used mostly for commercial purposes, it is heavy
- Pretty expensive compared to other brands
- It has a powerful motor with 1120W, permanent-lubrication and air-cooling.
- Tray guard
- Has a reverse button
- Metal gears and body for optimal performance
- Locking knob for maximum meat flow
- Easy to clean
- No-slip rubber feet for stability
- Sturdy handle for transportation
- Comes with stainless-steel grinding knives
- Two stainless-steel grinding plates – coarse and medium
Has a 5-year limited warranty
If you are buying a meat grinder for the first time, our list of top meat grinder mincers of 2019 can help you to decide the best product suitable for your choice. There are a variety of affordable meat grinder mincers in the market if your budget is limited. You have to make sure the size, budget and how often you are going to use it before you make the final purchase. In conclusion, a meat grinder is going to be a great addition to your kitchen tools arsenal.